The websites of our third party content providers may have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here, and we encourage you to become familiar with them. This site is operated by Strategic Mentors Ltd in the United Kingdom
What We Collect.
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data:
- (a) Name, email address, telephone number (data voluntarily given by you)
How We Collect Data
We collect data in the following ways:
- (a) Data given to us voluntarily by you
- (b) Data collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
Strategic Mentors Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, e.g.
- When the contact form is filled out
- When information is requested on one of the services provided
- When you contact us through email or telephone
- When you register with us to access our courses
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us; in each case, consent will be given by you
- When you elect to download content
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that the website is accessed by you, we will collect some of your data automatically for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvement to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with it’s content & pages.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies
How We Use It.
The Data that we collect automatically is collected in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website.
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we will only ever send you the information requested, unless you have specifically opted in to receive further marketing communications.
For further marketing communications we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is; you will take positive affirmative action, for example checking a tick box.
If you are not satisfied with our marketing communications, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by opting out.
Keeping Data Secure
We are certified to ISO regulations.
We store your data on secure servers within the UK.
Access to your account for the services we provide is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- (a) Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time
- (b) Right to correct – the right to modify your Data if it is inaccurate
- (c) Right to erase – the right to request that we delete your Data
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public.
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your computer which enable our website to recognise you. They are not computer programmes and are incapable of reading any material on your hard disk or disseminating viruses.
Before the website uses cooked, you will be presented with a message requesting your consent to set those cookies. To can deny consent to the use of such cookies, but in doing so you may be unable to accurately view some of the content.
You can learn more about cookies at WhatAreCookies.com
The cookies used by Google Analytics are:
More details about the purpose of these cookies can be found at:
You may opt out of Google Analytics on all websites configuring your browser to block cookies, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
Google Analytics full terms of service are available here:
If you have any concerns regarding privacy or any other issues, then please contact us at email@example.com
Links to Other Websites.
The sites to which we link, including but not limited to the sites of third party content providers, may have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. These other websites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit personal information. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them.
Safeguarding Your Information.
Strategic Mentors Ltd uses reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of third parties.
If at any time you believe that we have not followed the above policy, or would like more information regarding your privacy protection, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Strategic Mentors Ltd
Business Innovation Centre
Windrush Industrial Park
We will make reasonable efforts to identify and correct any problem.